National Give Something Away Day
Top 5 Dental Gift Ideas
In the spirit of National Give Something Away Day, Westchase Premier Dental thought we would share our top 5 dental gift ideas for donating to charities, giving to someone in need, or to your friends and family. Each of these gifts will benefit their dental health, appearance, overall health, and is sure to put a smile on their face. Our Top 5 dental gift ideas are:
- Smile Squared Bamboo Toothbrushes – Smile Squared bamboo toothbrushes are the perfect gift for the humanitarian in your life. Smile Squared donates one toothbrush to a child in need for every bamboo brush purchased. They are a gift you can feel good about and they also come in eco-friendly packaging.
- Toothbrush Sanitizer – The average toothbrush contains millions of bacteria from E. coli to Staphylococci (Staph). You can get a toothbrush sanitizer at most health and beauty retailers from $10 to $30. They kill the germs and bacteria lurking on toothbrushes.
- Elect Toothbrush – A Sonicare toothbrush is an electric toothbrush that vibrates at 30,000 to 40,000 strokes per minute. A Sonicare or other electric toothbrush can clean areas that a conventional toothbrush simply cannot and vibrates at 30,000 to 40,000 strokes per minute. This allows you to enjoy a better smile and a healthier mouth.
- Teeth Whitening – Give the gift of confidence! In-office whitening treatment or professional take-home whitening trays are the perfect way to brighten someones smile and day. Professional treatments are far more superior than the over-the-counter options and leave teeth looking bright and new!
- Selfie Stick – A frequent selfie-taker will want to show their bright smile more often to their social media friends. This is the perfect gift for showing off your dedication to keeping your smile beautiful and healthy.
We hope you liked our suggested dental gifts. If you can think of any great dental gifts, please leave a comment. We love our patient’s input.
Give us a call for your next dental appoint at (813) 475-4528. We look forward to hearing from you.
Post on social media using #GiveSomethingAwayDay
Further Reading: National Re-Gifting Day 2016